This image contains my likeness and is not to be distributed without my permission.
There's another version at the bottom of the post. It moves.
A little something I put together just having a little fun. NightCafe has a new character creation tool that I, for one, find very useful. One thing I do is blend my own likeness into a lot of my creations with female characters (and a few male). I do this to identify my own work, derivative or not, among other things. I also try to further ensure that someone else's likeness wasn't used by modules without their consent or their knowledge, even unintentionally.
This image contains my likeness and is not to be distributed without my permission.

No comments:
Post a Comment
NO Links, NO Hashtags, NO Unicode Text. Please feel free to comment, but abuse of any kind will not be tolerated. All are allowed to agree to disagree but be respectful or be elsewhere. Thanks!